Friday, March 4, 2011

Kelsey Jackson

Section 10

Spring Break

The Turner Center has been packed for weeks with people trying to prepare their bodies for the up and coming Spring Break.

Spring Break is just around the corner and the students at Ole Miss have been working hard to get their Spring Break bodies. Over half of the student body will most likely be on a beach somewhere, so girls and guys are wanting to look good in their cute new swim suits. The tannin beds are also busy. Who can go to the beach without being tan right? Spring Break is all about fun in the sun.

“I have been going to the tanning bed for the past two weeks,” Lauren Daulhauser a freshman at Ole miss said “I can not go to the beach without being tan.”

“I’m a guy, I have to have a nice bod for the girls on the beach.” Chase Snyder a junior at Ole Miss said.

I can’t wait for Spring Break. I am going with my sorority sisters to Destin. We have been preparing for a month now! Sarah Rowley a freshman Theta at Ole Miss said.

No comments:

Post a Comment