Friday, March 4, 2011

It's All Neon

All over campus students can be seen wearing all of the latest trends. With spring break slowly creeping closer it is becoming obvious the newest trend this year at Ole Miss: neon.

All the latest stores, like Victoria’s Secret, are now featuring swimsuits that will be paraded around the beaches this spring break.

“I love neon swimsuits,” says Ali McGee, a freshman at Ole Miss from Orlando Florida, “they make me look so tan.”

Swimsuits are not the only neon thing that will be making an appearance on spring break this year.

“I think neon is so cool, I have a neon swimsuit cover up and neon sunglasses.” Stated Nicole Ray, a resident of Destin, Florida.

The neon trend seems to be rising and is growing more rapidly all over campus and new spring trends are soon to appear.

McGee later stated, “I can’t wait to see all the new trends that will arise later this spring, but for now neon is my favorite.”

No comments:

Post a Comment